Sustainable Family Farming and Women Empowerpent in Rwanda
- To promote sustainable family farming in rural areas of the North-East of Rwanda, focusing on women empowerment.
- To include local fruits & vegetables production within the cooperatives’ families to ensure food security
- To promote women’s empowerment by local fruit & vegetables processing and by promoting access to income generating activities (IGAs)
- To promote environmental and gender-oriented equipment & techniques
- 13,486 families from 33 cooperatives