Building agricultural capacities in Chad
- To improve the local living standards of women and increase the value of their role in the communities.
- To give young women the opportunity to receive professional training.
- To build communal wells and involve women in the sustainable management of water resources, creating water committees and increase local knowledge of hygiene and resource management through trainings.
- To support the Agricultural Technical School of Bougoudang, run by the Sisters of Sacred Heart, so that 130 students (30% girls) may receive high-quality technical education
- 480 women in 12 communities (plus 4,800 individuals who will have access to drinking water)
- + 130 students (40 girls)