Working for ERBER Group means leaving 'foodprints' for making the world a better place.
As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we make a noticeable difference with what we do! We are...
With passionate curiosity we research and revolutionize safety and efficiency in the food chain. We are not only the leader in mycotoxin risk management; our top-notch teams and leading-edge technology take us to the top in other areas, too. Highly qualified experts who want to make a difference are more than welcomed and appreciated in our company.
We develop regional solutions for global food issues, and as a result our international teams are very diverse – in both professional and personal terms. We invest a great deal of trust and confidence in our employees based on a management strategy of equal footing and personal freedom. This principle holds true across our entire group: from our laboratory workers to our salespeople to our production technicians; anywhere from Austria to the US, from Brazil to China.
From research to customer care, our teams continually scrutinize the relevant issues and regional processes in greater depth and beyond boundaries. Over the past 30 years, this approach has enabled us to create more effective patents, products and services harnessing both nature and science. With our proximity to the market, we can fast-track developments and react systematically, resulting in consistently strong above-average growth that is sustainable and forward-looking.
Our mission is to fulfill the expectations and requirements of our partners (customers, employees, shareholders and suppliers). This implies profitability and sustainability taking into account quality, the environment, ethics, health and safety as well as security.
- Our customers, suppliers and employees are partners. We maintain long-term, trustful and thus productive relationships.
- It is every employee’s responsibility to maintain the high quality of our products and services.
- Continuous improvement and innovation are our goal. This supports the economic success of our customers and of ERBER Group.
- We emphasize international and process-oriented teamwork. Respecting cultural differences within our worldwide operations goes without saying. We treat all human beings with dignity and respect - regardless of age, gender, religion or nationality.
- We commit ourselves to adhere to the corresponding and relevant legal rules, regulations, and requirements. This guarantees highest safety for our products and services.
- We see it as our duty to follow ethical principles in all our actions and hence we act appropriate to the given situation.
- We protect our know-how and our trade secrets.
- We commit ourselves to use economic, environmental and social resources carefully and efficiently.
- We are committed to contribute to the reduction of global warming.
- We commit ourselves to the principles of ERBER Group code of conduct.
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. This is why ERBER Group is successful – and with us our business partners.